Recipe Vegan Pizza Cups
May 11, 2017
Calling all pizza lovers! Who are we kidding…who’s not a pizza lover? Everyone will adore these fun, easy plant-based pizza cups that are great for making with the kids. Our light, flavourful Little Big Bread makes the perfect crust.
- 6 slices Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery Little Big Bread™
- 4 Tbsp tomato sauce (or vegan basil pesto)
- ¼ cup vegan cheese , shredded
- ¼ cup bell peppers (mixed), diced
- ¼ cup mushrooms , finely sliced
- ⅛ cup red onion (or green onion), finely diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. Remove the crust from bread slices and flatten with a rolling pin. Fit each slice into a greased muffin tin, pinching as necessary to mold bread into cups.
- Divide sauce between the 6 breaded cups; top with half the cheese followed by the vegetables and finally the remaining cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 mins until warmed through and cheese has melted. Let rest 5 minutes before unmolding and serving.