It’s great to be kneaded …
Whether you want to be involved in our bakery, or your dream role is to help us reach and support our customers, if you want to work where you can make a positive impact through delicious, plant-based products, we can’t wait to see your résumé!
Our most valuable ingredient is our people
Silver Hills Bakery is a family run and owned company built upon the solid core values of H.E.A.L.T.H:
- HONESTY – We earn trust by being honest and dependable with each other every day.
- EXCELLENCE – We drive for performance while looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We are responsible to demonstrate individual ownership in our work and maintain transparency by inviting input from colleagues.
- LEADERSHIP –We lead by example and seek to motivate and empower those working with us.
- TEAMWORK – We play to win as a team. We choose collaboration and agility to achieve our common goals.
- HUMILITY – We build strength by being open to others and their opinions and recognizing the contributions of those around us.
Those values are rooted in our culture and they’re a part of everything we do. It’s our mission to empower people by providing healthy choices for both our team and consumers.
Find the right fit
Joining our family means being part of a quickly growing community that is truly committed to delivering healthy, great tasting products that are made with care. The Silver Hills Bakery team gives you the opportunity to grow and contribute to a healthy and sustainable vision. We know that fit is important and that you are looking for the right company for yourself.
Benefits + Perks
We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package (employer paid)
- RRSP Matching
- Free delicious and healthy bread
- Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
- Discount at our retail store
- Fitness incentive fund
- Company social events