Recipe Brunch-worthy Pomegranate Coconut Toast
December 19, 2019
Got leftover coconut cream from last night’s dinner or yesterday’s baking? Don’t waste it—make a feast for one! Spread it on a toasted slice of your favourite sprouted bread, and top with dazzling, ruby red pomegranate arils. Got something to celebrate? Whether you’re serving holiday brunch, spoiling your Valentine, or simply toasting the joy of being alive and healthy with the people you love, scale up this deceptively simple recipe and wow your guests with this show-stopping toast topper.
Who would you share this beautiful breakfast with?
- 1 slice Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery Mack's Flax™ bread (your favourite Silver Hills Bakery sprouted whole grain bread), toasted
- 1 – 2 Tbsp coconut cream , unsweetened
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils seeds
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- Toast your slice of Sprouted Power™ Mack’s Flax bread.
- Spread with 1 to 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut cream.
- Top with a generous layer of fresh pomegranate arils, and sprinkle with shredded coconut.