Fresh From the Freezer Raspberry Chia Jam
Frozen berries capture the freshness of summer all year long. This delightfully simple DIY Raspberry Chia Jam recipe calls for frozen berries—a common smoothie staple—which means you can make jam even when fresh-from-the-field berries aren’t available. Cutting down on refined sugar? Our homemade Raspberry Jam is sweetened with maple syrup. Try it on a slice of Sprouted Power™ Steady Eddie bread (we use organic apples instead of sugar for this bread!).
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Transfer to a container with an airtight lid. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours so the chia seeds have time to thicken the mixture. Enjoy!
Store in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for up to six months.